Activision CEO Robert Kotick revealed the launch titles for both the PS3 and Wii. This coming November will see both next-gen consoles launch with three games from the publisher, with both consoles receiving Call of Duty 3 and Marvel: Ultimate Alliance. The last title will be Tony Hawk’s Project 8 on PS3 and Tony Hawk’s Downhill Jam for Wii.
In related news, he noted that most PS3 titles will be priced at $60, keeping in line with pricing of Xbox 360 games.
And yes, Nintendo did offer its Wii E3 lineup:
- Wii Sports
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
- Super Mario Galaxy
- Excite Truck
- WarioWare: Smooth Moves
- Tony Hawk’s Downhill Jam, Marvel: Ultimate Alliance and Call of Duty 3 from Activision
- Sonic and Super Monkey Ball games from SEGA
- DRAGON QUEST SWORDS: The Masked Queen and the Tower of Mirrors and CODENAME: FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: Crystal Bearers from SQUARE ENIX
- Madden NFL from Electronic Arts
- Rayman Raving Rabbids and Red Steel from Ubisoft
- SpongeBob SquarePants title from THQ
Nintendo also announced that Wii titles are in development at Atari, BVG, Eidos, Konami, Majesco, Midway, Namco, SNK and many other publishers.