Developed in conjunction with Immersion Games, CellFactor has players manipulate thousands of objects simultaneously through psychic power, control vehicles and fight against AI-controlled opponents or challenge friends in the network mode. Some details:
- Fully destructible architecture in five unique environments – bust through walls, break down pillars, blow up bridges and more.
- CellFactor: Revolution establishes a new standard of real-time multiplayer interactivity – thousands of breakable objects become instant deadly arms. Four times the amount of interactive objects as CellFactor: Combat Training.
- Powerful new Psychic abilities, including Psi Rift (hold many objects at once with both hands), Psi Crunch (implode whatever the character is holding), Psi Wave (part an ocean of objects in front of you), Dual-Wielding of any two weapons and more.
- New vehicles, including a flying mechanized power-suit that creates an dynamic gameplay experience.
- New weapons, including a physically realistic Grappling Hook, giving players more ways to destroy enemies and the environment around them.
- Fresh gameplay modes include Assault and physics-oriented sports modes in addition to Deathmatch and Physical Capture the Flag.
The game will be used to highlight the latest advancements and PhysX capabilities at QuakeCon 2006 in Dallas. To be held on August 5 from 2.30-3.30, the presentation is expected to draw up to 1000 event attendees. It will also be on display in AGEIA‘s booth at the expo from August 3-6.