Ubisoft sent word that it will publish Import Tuner Challenge for the Xbox 360 across Europe. A customizable street-racing game set in the streets of Tokyo, ITC will let players race and modify licensed import cars using real tuner parts and tuning techniques; more than five million combinations are possible in tailoring a car’s interior, exterior and engine.
Developed by Genki of Japan, Import Tuner Challenge will be skidding across Europe this Autumn.
Europe will also be getting another Japanese treat – Samurai Warriors 2 on PS2 and Xbox 360, thanks to Koei. Set for release this September, the critically-acclaimed game builds upon its predecessor, offering 26 playable characters, including 10 new warriors; castle warfare with field combat; as well as co-op play and Xbox Live support. Further information can be found after the jump.
About SAMURAI WARRIORS 2
For anyone who thought attacks couldn’t get any more devastating and spectacular than a fully charged Musou, think again! Samurai Warriors 2 now gives you the chance to max out your Musou gauge not once, not twice, but an incredible three times, adding an exciting and all-new element of strategy to the gameplay. Players can now choose between saving up for a devastating three-bar attack, or using smaller attacks at more frequent intervals.
Another new element of strategy is the character-specific special abilities. Each character now possesses all-new special attacks that can be triggered using the R1 button. Combine R1 with the face buttons to set traps, generate decoys, and more, to unleash even greater battlefield carnage.
The variety of enemy forces has been vastly augmented over previous iterations of the series, making for a rich and diverse visual spectacle. Character art has been enhanced, enabling easier recognition of individual soldiers, while the range of character reactions has also been greatly expanded. Enemies also offer a greater diversity of attacks, with different squads preferring to attack in their own particular style, making each encounter unique and unpredictable.
Levelling up has always been a big part of the Samurai Warriors experience, and a complete revamp of the system will now allow players to level up within a battle in real time. Reap the benefits of your play instantaneously and unleash new abilities without pausing the action! Exclusive new skills can even be learned by defeating the enemy officers you meet on the field of battle!
A brand new mode, Sugoroku, based on the traditional Japanese board game of the same name, is a game within the game that offers players a unique and innovative experience. The Sugoroku board hides a number of head-to-head challenges players must face as they vie for control of the board. For up to four players, Sugoroku delivers a deep and innovative challenge that combines the sword-wielding action of the main game with the traditional Japanese board game experience.
- 26 playable characters in all! 10 new warriors are ready for battle including the legendary Musashi Miyamoto, Ieyasu Tokugawa, the unifier of Japan, and the enigmatic ninja Kotaro Fuma.
- Once forbidden techniques for each warrior are revealed! Set traps, summon ninja decoys, and more! Unleash powerful Linked Charge attacks and, for the first time ever, power up to three Musou gauges!
- Castle warfare now blends seamlessly with field combat. Take control of castles on the battlefield to gain significant morale advantages.
- Experience all new adventures and storylines in Story, Free, and Survival modes. Team up with friends for two-player Co-op play or compete against them at Sugoroku, a bonus party game for up to four players.
- Challenge an opponent in two-player VS. Play, exclusively through Xbox Live®.
- Over 70 cinematic sequences supervised by Shinsuke Sato, director of the cult hit “The Princess Blade”, and new music from noted fusion artist Minoru Mukaiya.