Xbox Live Gets Excited Over E3
This year’s E3 is going to be exciting for Xbox 360 owners: Microsoft has announced that it will offer a plethora of content during the week of the big event starting May 8 until May 15.
The best of the E3 content, including the first-ever Gears of War HD trailer, the playable demo of Lost – Planet Extreme Condition, and Game with Fame multiplayer sessions live from the floor with celebrities like Dave Navarro, Method Man and Jenny McCarthy are but some of the things you can expect.
Over sixty pieces of new content will be available to gamers during the week. You can expect game demos and/or trailers from these titles:
- Test Drive: Unlimited (Atari)
- Moto GPTM ’06 (THQ)
- Crackdown (Microsoft Game Studios)
- Dead or Alive® : Xtreme 2 (Tecmo)
- The Lord of the Rings TM, The Battle for Middle EarthTM II (EA Los Angeles)
- Lost Planet: Extreme Condition (Capcom)
- Sonic the Hedgehog (Sega)
- Splinter Cell: Double Agent TM (Ubisoft)
- Viva Piñata (Microsoft Game Studios)
The above will be supported by new multiplayer map packs of Call of Duty 2, the release of UNO on Xbox Live Arcade, limited edition E3 gamerpics and themes, as well as a backstage pass to see developers preparing for E3.